Skip to content (Press Enter)
Conditions of Sale:
- Please check your tickets at the time of purchase
- Latecomers may not be admitted at all or only at the suitable break in the performance or the interval.
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to alter the programme should this probe necessary
- No cameras or recording devices are allowed in the auditorium. Mobile phones should be switched off at all times
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience
- For shows presented by UAL the right to admission is granted by UAL as principal.
- For shows presented by third parties, the right to admission is granted by the production company identified on the ticket and any such tickets are sold through the Box Office by UAL as agent of the production company
- Platform Theatre is owned and managed by: University of the Arts London at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, Granary Building, 1 Granary Square, London, N1C 4AA
- Registered Office: 272 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7EY
- We appreciate any comments regarding your visit, please email us at: opens in a new firstname.lastname@example.org